Posted: 11/4/2014 - 5:37 pm
Hunting season (October through February):
- Extended hours during hunting season
- Assist Wildlife Manager (tagging birds, coordinating guests)
- Event coordination with youth hunts, including overnight events
- Plan, shop, cook and serve at special events ie. Fundraisers, educational or community events
- Keep kitchen stocked as required by Wildlife Manager & hunters
- Cook breakfast and/or lunch daily
- Dinners will be on an as needed basis with advance notice
- Clean clubhouse and Adobe House interiors at least weekly and after guests
- Clean and stock check-in room during hunting season
- Coordinate the maintenance of hunting vehicles
- Maintain buildings and grounds; yards for the Clubhouse, Adobe, Caretaker house (including but not limited to: mowing lawns, weeding, pruning and watering)
- Provide onsite security (patrol yard and make sure gates are locked)
- Oversee duck plucking operation (perform task as necessary)
Posted: 9/15/2007 - 2:24 pm
Employers - Place your job openings here for maximum exposure!
When you HAVE to fill a position immediately, this is the place to post your opening.
Your job listing will remain at the top of the category & location pages, in this highlighted box for 7, 14 or 30 days (your choice).
Two Part-Time Horse Ranch Hands / Grounds Keepers - Perfect for Friends, Siblings, Parent/Adult Child, Couple - Fallbrook (northwest San Diego County), CA
Posted: 11/17/2014 - 11:22 am
Seeking two part-time ranch hands to work 25 hours over 6 days a week on private horse ranch of top professional trainer located in beautiful northwest San Diego County, California only 30 minutes
Posted: 11/16/2014 - 5:06 pm
Southern California, 8200′ elevation, solar wilderness retreat of 5 one bedroom cottages and two larger homes. Energetic couple wanted to run our bed and breakfast ranch high in th
Posted: 11/11/2014 - 3:49 pm
Permanent, Part-Time, Live-In Caretakers Needed for Beautiful Mountain Home Bordering National Forest - Lakeside, AZ
Posted: 11/10/2014 - 9:02 am
We have a lovely summer home in the Arizona White Mountains, which has 4 distinct seasons, abundant wildlife and outdoor recreational opportunities.
Posted: 11/2/2014 - 12:19 pm
Seeking a couple to live in the home and take care of 3 horses, the house, and the yard in exchange for free room and board. Caretaker pays utilities.
Posted: 10/30/2014 - 5:30 pm
Estancia La Margarita (280 kilometres from Buenos Aires Argentina) is looking for the impossible but hope we are proved wrong.
Posted: 10/26/2014 - 4:22 pm
I am seeking a couple as managing partners of an 80 acre farm/ranch in South Carolina.
FEATURED JOB OPENING: Couple Needed to Manage Alpaca Ranch and Market Alpaca Products - Defiance, MO
Posted: 10/25/2014 - 12:01 pm
Alpaca ranch in Defiance, Missouri has an immediate long-term opportunity for an experienced live on premises couple to manage alpaca ranch and market and sell alpaca products on our website.