Posted: 3/24/2015 - 3:01 pm
We are seeking a couple for this live on position located in the land of enchantment. The specific roles we seek are Maintenance Supervisor and Nanny.
Posted: 3/23/2015 - 2:26 pm
Hunting season (October through February):
- Extended hours during hunting season
- Assist Wildlife Manager (tagging birds, coordinating guests)
- Event coordination with youth hunts, including overnight events
- Plan, shop, cook and serve at special events ie. Fundraisers, educational or community events
- Keep kitchen stocked as required by Wildlife Manager & hunters
- Cook breakfast and/or lunch daily
- Dinners will be on an as needed basis with advance notice
- Clean clubhouse and Adobe House interiors at least weekly and after guests
- Clean and stock check-in room during hunting season
- Coordinate the maintenance of hunting vehicles
- Maintain buildings and grounds; yards for the Clubhouse, Adobe, Caretaker house (including but not limited to: mowing lawns, weeding, pruning and watering)
- Provide onsite security (patrol yard and make sure gates are locked)
- Oversee duck plucking operation (perform task as necessary)
Posted: 3/21/2015 - 8:45 am
We are looking for a friendly, handy couple to live at our 24 unit building and take care of the management, repairs, maintenance, cleaning, replacing, ect,. that comes up. You must be able to present yourself and speak in person and on the phone in a professional business-like manner. You must be able to get along with people.
Posted: 9/15/2007 - 2:24 pm
Employers - Place your job openings here for maximum exposure!
When you HAVE to fill a position immediately, this is the place to post your opening.
Your job listing will remain at the top of the category & location pages, in this highlighted box for 7, 14 or 30 days (your choice).
Posted: 3/17/2015 - 6:04 pm
Local Estate in quiet town of Williamsport is searching for a couple to perform caretaker and cleaning duties.
Enota Mountain Retreat - Live & Work in the Beauty of Nature - North Georgia Mountains - Helen & Hiawassee Area, GA
Posted: 3/11/2015 - 11:26 am
Enota is a highly rated retreat facility & campground in the North Georgia Mountains. Enota is seeking dedicated, reliable and committed couples or individuals. We are currently staffing for all positions including front desk, bookkeeping, housekeeping, landscaping, cooking, mechanic, maintenance, construction, carpenter, plumber, electrician, farm operation, & animal care – no camp hosting positions. We are also seeking a qualified experienced management couple.