Caretaker Couples Jobs
Posted: 3/30/2015 - 3:51 pm
We are looking to hire a couple to take care of the Lodge during the off season. This involves general maintenance (handyman skills desired), taking care of pets, housekeeping, security of propery and buildings. We have a furnace that burns wood, so must be able to use a log splitter and chain saw. Furnished 1 bedroom apartment, utilities, sat TV, Internet, and modest salary provided.
Posted: 3/26/2015 - 9:17 am
Beautiful Farm in Goshen, KY is in search of a Working Couple to assist with the day to day operations of the rental properties and farm functions. The Historic, Beautiful Main House serves as a venue for weddings, corporate meetings and retreats, private parties, social events and private lodging. The Working Couple will be responsible for property and home maintenance, housekeeping, laundry, assist with catering, possibly provde some meals, run errands, provide assistance to guests, assist at social functions and assist staff when needed.
Posted: 3/23/2015 - 2:26 pm
Hunting season (October through February):
- Extended hours during hunting season
- Assist Wildlife Manager (tagging birds, coordinating guests)
- Event coordination with youth hunts, including overnight events
- Plan, shop, cook and serve at special events ie. Fundraisers, educational or community events
- Keep kitchen stocked as required by Wildlife Manager & hunters
- Cook breakfast and/or lunch daily
- Dinners will be on an as needed basis with advance notice
- Clean clubhouse and Adobe House interiors at least weekly and after guests
- Clean and stock check-in room during hunting season
- Coordinate the maintenance of hunting vehicles
- Maintain buildings and grounds; yards for the Clubhouse, Adobe, Caretaker house (including but not limited to: mowing lawns, weeding, pruning and watering)
- Provide onsite security (patrol yard and make sure gates are locked)
- Oversee duck plucking operation (perform task as necessary)
Posted: 3/20/2015 - 3:16 pm
A family-oriented vacation spot located in the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York, is in need of two caretakers for the summer season (June to mid September). The contract rate will be based on the number of weeks that can be committed to and hours worked per week (32-40 hours). The position includes free housing in a modest, shared 2-bedroom lake view cabin.
Posted: 3/17/2015 - 6:04 pm
Local Estate in quiet town of Williamsport is searching for a couple to perform caretaker and cleaning duties.
Posted: 3/16/2015 - 7:33 pm
Private Berkshire County, MA estate seeks an experienced, live-in caretaker couple to maintain household and property. This is a full-time, year-round position. The successful candidates will have experience with housekeeping, gardening, pool, grounds and general maintenance. Security and general handyman services as needed.