Caretaker Couples Jobs
Posted: 4/2/2015 - 8:25 pm
We are searching for a motivated and outgoing individual or couple to fill a seasonal management position. Our campground, at beautiful Blue Mesa Reservoir, includes 6 small cabins and 12 RV spots. Duties include reception, familiarity with computer reservation systems (will teach), laundry/shower room and cabin cleaning, linen laundry, ice bagging and grounds maintenance.
BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN HOME BORDERING NATIONAL FOREST FOR PERMANENT LIVE-IN CARETAKER COUPLE - Lakeside, AZ
Posted: 3/31/2015 - 10:06 pm
We have a lovely summer home in the Arizona White Mountains, which has 4 distinct seasons, abundant wildlife and outdoor recreational opportunities. The property is 3 acres at 7200 feet in elevation, borders thousands of acres of national forest, and will have two gentle horses and three dogs when we are there, approximately May 1 through October 31.
Posted: 3/31/2015 - 8:38 am
Camp Latona staff member represents a person intent on providing quality care, role modeling and dynamic programming to all children. These responsibilities must be met at all times with maturity, honesty and a drive to excel.
The following job description only covers a small portion of the job duties. A camp environment requires flexibility and ability for staff members to work as a team and accomplish all circumstances encountered.
Posted: 3/30/2015 - 3:51 pm
We are looking to hire a couple to take care of the Lodge during the off season. This involves general maintenance (handyman skills desired), taking care of pets, housekeeping, security of propery and buildings. We have a furnace that burns wood, so must be able to use a log splitter and chain saw. Furnished 1 bedroom apartment, utilities, sat TV, Internet, and modest salary provided.
Posted: 3/26/2015 - 9:17 am
Beautiful Farm in Goshen, KY is in search of a Working Couple to assist with the day to day operations of the rental properties and farm functions. The Historic, Beautiful Main House serves as a venue for weddings, corporate meetings and retreats, private parties, social events and private lodging. The Working Couple will be responsible for property and home maintenance, housekeeping, laundry, assist with catering, possibly provde some meals, run errands, provide assistance to guests, assist at social functions and assist staff when needed.
Posted: 3/23/2015 - 2:26 pm
Hunting season (October through February):
- Extended hours during hunting season
- Assist Wildlife Manager (tagging birds, coordinating guests)
- Event coordination with youth hunts, including overnight events
- Plan, shop, cook and serve at special events ie. Fundraisers, educational or community events
- Keep kitchen stocked as required by Wildlife Manager & hunters
- Cook breakfast and/or lunch daily
- Dinners will be on an as needed basis with advance notice
- Clean clubhouse and Adobe House interiors at least weekly and after guests
- Clean and stock check-in room during hunting season
- Coordinate the maintenance of hunting vehicles
- Maintain buildings and grounds; yards for the Clubhouse, Adobe, Caretaker house (including but not limited to: mowing lawns, weeding, pruning and watering)
- Provide onsite security (patrol yard and make sure gates are locked)
- Oversee duck plucking operation (perform task as necessary)