Caretaker Couples Jobs
BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN HOME BORDERING NATIONAL FOREST FOR PERMANENT LIVE-IN CARETAKER COUPLE - Lakeside, AZ
Posted: 3/31/2015 - 10:06 pm
We have a lovely summer home in the Arizona White Mountains, which has 4 distinct seasons, abundant wildlife and outdoor recreational opportunities. The property is 3 acres at 7200 feet in elevation, borders thousands of acres of national forest, and will have two gentle horses and three dogs when we are there, approximately May 1 through October 31.
Posted: 3/31/2015 - 8:38 am
Camp Latona staff member represents a person intent on providing quality care, role modeling and dynamic programming to all children. These responsibilities must be met at all times with maturity, honesty and a drive to excel.
The following job description only covers a small portion of the job duties. A camp environment requires flexibility and ability for staff members to work as a team and accomplish all circumstances encountered.
Posted: 3/23/2015 - 2:26 pm
Hunting season (October through February):
- Extended hours during hunting season
- Assist Wildlife Manager (tagging birds, coordinating guests)
- Event coordination with youth hunts, including overnight events
- Plan, shop, cook and serve at special events ie. Fundraisers, educational or community events
- Keep kitchen stocked as required by Wildlife Manager & hunters
- Cook breakfast and/or lunch daily
- Dinners will be on an as needed basis with advance notice
- Clean clubhouse and Adobe House interiors at least weekly and after guests
- Clean and stock check-in room during hunting season
- Coordinate the maintenance of hunting vehicles
- Maintain buildings and grounds; yards for the Clubhouse, Adobe, Caretaker house (including but not limited to: mowing lawns, weeding, pruning and watering)
- Provide onsite security (patrol yard and make sure gates are locked)
- Oversee duck plucking operation (perform task as necessary)
Posted: 3/20/2015 - 3:16 pm
A family-oriented vacation spot located in the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York, is in need of two caretakers for the summer season (June to mid September). The contract rate will be based on the number of weeks that can be committed to and hours worked per week (32-40 hours). The position includes free housing in a modest, shared 2-bedroom lake view cabin.
Posted: 3/17/2015 - 6:04 pm
Local Estate in quiet town of Williamsport is searching for a couple to perform caretaker and cleaning duties.
Posted: 3/16/2015 - 7:33 pm
Private Berkshire County, MA estate seeks an experienced, live-in caretaker couple to maintain household and property. This is a full-time, year-round position. The successful candidates will have experience with housekeeping, gardening, pool, grounds and general maintenance. Security and general handyman services as needed.